• Hello and welcome to our community!

To gain full access you must register. Registration is free and takes only a few moments to complete.

Already a member? Login here.

help me pls

Reborn

Registered
1- im trying to make my pc a server to run my mir on it but i dnt know the right way to make it a server if u can give me link to show me how to make my pc a server thank you.

2- Blizzard @myserver if some one hited me while im hiting blizzard it doin 0 dmg
i wanna make it still effect even if i got hit from monster or players w.e.

3-Awaking Npc i have got the awaking full script but its sometimes work fine and sometimes break the item which im awaking btw i just edited the awaksuccess rate from the source by VisualStudio
Commons.CS or w.e it called AwakingSuccessRate=70 i just made it 100 and it still break the items.

4-PoisonCloud when i use it @mobs or players @pk it dont green psn any one it just doing dmg
i wanna make it greenpoison monster , players.

thank you.

Zuse

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
1. Do you mean you want to run a server on your PC? I will make a guide later if so.
2. I have no idea why this would be happening, have you changed anything within the code? As this should work as it should with the Crystal server files.
3. I will take a look at this, I think you may need to change a couple of other variables in the source code to get that working.
4. Again, this should work as it should with the Crystal server files providing you are a taoist, with good SC, green poison/amulet equipped and level 1+ PoisonCloud. Also if providing the monster is not a higher level than you.

Reborn

Registered
hmm about 1st and 3rd questions im w8ing .
about 2nd and 4th questions no i didnt change anything from code.

thanks you.

Kazuya

Registered
Depends which files you are using, I'm also looking to set up a server for a play around

Members who have viewed this thread: 0